Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Incoming #4

A great day!!! do you know what? Yes, many beautyful postcards received me :)



this card from Christy - Los Angeles. Cute micky and minie mouse card and i loveeeeeeee this stamps especially Harry Potter stamps.



This from Simone - Dresden Eastern Germany. Awesome street art card i like it.



from Olga - Russia. She is live in Perm Russia. Tell me why, this stamps not stamped?



and this card came from Ada - Amsterdam Netherland. Beautyful building, make me want to visit to Amsterdam.



my first long card came from Irina - Russia. This card look cold winter and a lot of snow.



then card from Dwi Irmayanti - Jakarta. this card she is drawing with own self very creative.



Pink vespa card came from Rezki - Kediri, look cute if i am riding :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank to visit my blog ^^